Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mrs. Goonerberry




















Mrs. Goonerberry is adorable, isn't she?? I am jealous.

There is nothing more that I would like is a weekend in a comfy chair, with a snuggly blanket and a good book. Even the kitty is snuggled up with her! Ok, we have been kitty free in this house for over two years, but do not rule out the thought of a kitty forever...

We are up to 4 dogs. One, we are fostering and she is going to her forever home on September 8th. She has not fit in with the family well at all. She knocks down the Adorable Little One and has gotten in a fight with The Fabulous Miss Roxie, leaving Rox with 9 stitches. I am sad that it did not work out, but I know that this is for the best.

Mamma Spottie is getting on in years. While she is still spry for a 15 year old dog, you can often see her age. Her daughter passed away this past Thanksgiving. Spottie will still teach the "Littles" (Blitzen & Roxie - both under 25 pounds & shorter than knee height) a thing about wrestling, but yet, her hearing is getting worse. I will be heart broken when I lose her.

So, maybe someday this will be me. Do you see any kids bothering her? Nope. It looks like she has been able to read more than one page without an interuption! Just add a plate of chocolate and I would be a happy-happy girl!

The stamp is by Eat Graphics Designs. Love Holly & her stuff!! Patterned paper by Basic Grey.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a really cute card! And I love the bunny slippers! :)