Monday, August 18, 2008

Wow! I am a winner & More FUN Stuff!!!

This morning, the son formally known as Mr. Snarky Pants, started high school! My baby!! Ahh, it just seems like I was holding Baby Snarky Pants and getting soy formula thrown up all over me...now, he is an Axe-wearing-highschool-going Mr. Snarky Pants! Wait...Snarky even remembered to hug me goodbuy this morning and did not object to the first day of school picture. Ahhh, he is good to me.

In the rush to get ready for back to school (and having a wee-bit o'outpatient surgery myself) I have not had time to share that I won two things lately! I won a surprise packet from the last VMAA (Vitual Meeting of the A Muse Addicts) that included a pack of their Blue Madeira Note Cards (mmm...yummy..), some gaw-geous green A Muse ribbon, and the clear A Muse Clowboy Frames! Yippee!! I have not won anything since that bike from Captain Crunch back in 6th grade - so ya'll just can't believe how excited I was.

Also, I was nominated for the Brillante Weblog by Victoria!! Isn't she the greatest?!? She is a fellow A Muse Addict, and I am proud to share that she has finished her Chemotherapy and is 1/2 way thru her treatments. Go check her out...she has a dynamic spirit & I dare you not to feel inspired by her!!





Here are the details of the award:



1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.

Here are my nominations, just a few of the people that inspire me:

1. Tisha
2. HB
3. Novelle
4. Martha
5. Suzy
6. Lyndsay
7. Jo-elle

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Thank you so much I am honored :)

Love your a muse cards!!
Suzy :)

Novell said...

Okay, how did I miss this all this time???? I must have had my head in the clouds. I'm so glad to know someone reads my blog! I love all your designs. It's fun to see other people's ideas.