Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sometimes a Little Change is Good...

I have even stepped out of my comfort zone with not just the look of the blog, but with these stamps as well!!! I love these stamps. I even have another dragon facing the opposite direction. I love him, toobut just did not include him. I got them at a stamping convention that I dragged Mr. Snarky Pants to one evening this summer.

Yes, he went. He actually did not complain too much.We ussually have a good time when it is just the two of us. Then, the fact that we are somuch alike just makes for a good time. He was happy to help me spend my money, and help me mock the ugly stamps (and you know that they are out there!) . Plus, we then went out for sushi! We are the only two sushi fans in the family!!

So, back to the card...the castle and the dark water was colored with Prismacolor pencils, and OMS was used to blend. The sky and the lighter water was colored with my SU! WCC. Dragon was covered in Diaond Glaze to make him shiny. Doesn't every dragon want nice shiny skin?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Timetostamp said...

I really like the layout of the card - love the castle and the dragon! Totally love your banner for the blog - I need to learn how to do that :)

loretta said...

nice use of color!