Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Saltbox Studio Star Sheep

I have finally inked up the Saltbox Studio Sheep!!

I *heart* them!!
Honestly, I had been holding off using them, because I hate when you use clear stamps and they stain. YES - I know that does not affect (or is it effect...) how they stamp. Every bit of me understands that fact.

But, yet, they just aren't so pretty then. And prettiness matters.

But, I finally broke down and bought a bottle of Ultra Clean. Guess what? It DOES work! I know, I have been a little doubter myself... but it works. Ahhh, I feel sooo liberated to use the stamps that I want to use and not let my own shallowness about their prettiness get in the way!

Ahhh...

Hey, I have used 3 more of the sheeps in the set, I will post those as soon as I have a chance. There is one sheep to go, and I am still working out the plan in my head...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: