Monday, August 18, 2008

A Muse Addict Homepage Contest

It is time for another Home Page Contest amung the A Muse Addicts. First,
have you joined the A Muse Addicts yet? What? What are you waiting for? This is such a fun group!! We have contests and swaps and sneak peaks and virtual meetings, and a fun place to hang out with other fanatics of A Muse stamps!!

Plus, if you joined...you could vote for me to win the Home Page contest. Yes, that was shameless begging for votes. Come on, like that surprises you...

The Challenge, posted by Geeta, was to make a card using 3 of the following colors: Palm Green, Bark (brown), Orange Crush and Swiss Red. Oh, yes, we also had to add glitter.

Well, Mr. Snarky Pants was using my laptop - and the Adorable Little One was watching "Lightening Car" on Hubby's Laptop - so I could not surf around to figure out which green to use. SO - I went ahead and threw both greens that I had in there. Ha! I felt soooo sneaky!

oh, the sun was added to cover a lopsided sentiment.

All stamps and patterned paper by A Muse. The yellow came from my scrap bag & the white base is actually watercolor paper. (that is one of my secrets for a strong but textured base. The orange glitter is from Martha Stewart.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alanna Harris said...

great use of dps...love your scene!

Alanna (al_silver2)

Rose said...

What a cute scene card!!