Sunday, September 14, 2008

Stamp Storage inspired by an Addict...


Lookie Lookie what Mr. Snarky Pants helped me make!! I was inspired by the fabulous wooden shelf that Dawn (Earlymorning from A Muse Addicts) had her family make for her. Isn't that FAB-U-LOUS??? I love it. Wanted it. Needed it.

But, I knew that if I asked The Keeper of the Power Tools, he would say it was great. And hesitate. Somehow, he does not have the same sense of urgency that I do, in ensuring that the stampin' studio remains organized. So, Mr. Snarky Pants and I came up with this plan, to create organizational bliss, without involving The Keeper of the Power Tools.

The wire shelving is the same stuff from Target that we have built a paper holder in. Those are nothing new around the net...but we built it in a side-by-side model, to fit under the window that is next to my desk. All I have to do is swivel the chair around! Then, we bought the same clear plastic box frames that Dawn used to act as shelves. Warning...in all but the top shelf, they do scrape on the top and bottom...BUT that does not change how well the store stamps! I bought some cabinet knobs from Target (but did not get enuff & keep forgetting to get more...) and had to wait almost 1 month from The Keeper of the Power Tools to drill the holes for me to attach them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! So glad that you were able to create a great stamp organizer too! I love mine!!!

Pamela said...

Great job! Now you having me thinking of what I can repurpose my paper tower into!!!