Wednesday, September 3, 2008

AMACWC58 Sweet Scallops

I told you that I would be back soon with another Saltbox Studio Sheep!! I made this over the holiday weekend, and doesn't it work perfectly with the A Muse Addicts challenge to use scallops on a card?

Ha! It is like I am physic! Or...simply addicted to scallops. Or pyscho...

Doesn't matter...

Oh, lemme tell you about how I am coloring the adorable little lamb! I am using mySigno Uniball pen, and coloring in tiny little squiggles. There are teeny bits of the craft paper showing thru - to help give it texture. I am IN LUV with this pen.

The notecard is A Muse paper...flowers were Prima. Ribbon from my stash & the craft paper was by TAC.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card!! I love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with the weekly challenge! :)