Saturday, April 26, 2008

VMAAAPR08E - Weekend

There was a bonus challenge, posted by the Goddess herself, Linda!!!

Here is my weekend card. Yes, I am the pudgy diver. Look, no kids calling my name in that card....ahhh, bliss! Won't ever happen -- but it sure would be bliss! Plus, I used only my mosted favorite colors in the whole wide world!! The green looks a little wonky...I even tried taking the picture right under the OTT light (and on top of the mess...) but you will just have to trust me that it is a very pretty green.

You know, that mess under the card probably fits in with the weekend theme really well...there is an A Muse stamp, markers to be put away, the phone to remind me to catch up on all those calls...

4 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

great job on the challenge! love the layering

Jen D said...

cute!

Rhonda said...

This is fabulous!! LOVE the layout and layers!!

Karinn said...

Super cute!