Friday, April 18, 2008

Lookie Lookie!

Two blog posts in one week. Wowsers. Ya'll really must be feeling pretty special.

Here is a card that I knocked out for the A Muse Addicts Challenge #37 -- Lots of Dots.

If you look real close past the right side of my card, you just might be able to see the pile o'stuff on my desk. Heck, I am busy taking Mr. Snarky Pants to have a whole bunch of tests run, I work, I am helping DH remodel the kitchen...now you people want me to have a clean desk, too? Come ON! Some of you out there are getting way to bossy....honestly, be glad you have a pretty card to look at - ignore the mess. Please. Ignore it.



So, the patterned paper is from DCWV's Nana Kids line. The ribbon is from A Muse, and it is yummy. Colored the image with my Prismacolor markers.

No comments: