Friday, April 11, 2008

I am back. With somethin' sparkly

Yes, I know...it has been way to long since I have visited my very own blog. Life has been crazy around here. Next week, we have a ton of tests scheduled at Children's Memorial Hospital -- so hopefully, we can get past all this tuor business with Mr. Sassy Pants. Please cross your fingers for us, and say a little prayer...

In the mean time, my obsession with all things A Muse grows deeper. I have joined the A Muse Addicts group online, and I even just went on a little A Muse shopping spree the other day (shhh....).

Here is a little card for the A Muse Addicts - Stamp of the Week Challenge #10. It is hard to notice, but the scooter is raised on pop dots for extra fun - and the fenders have been stickled to sparkle :)

1 comment:

Michelle Clark said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing along.