Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'm Back.

Sorry to all of my faithful readers {and, Karen, you know who you are :oP } I just was so overwhelmed between Logan hitting the big 3, potty training, working, and having Zach in 8th grade...that I really just have been horrible about posting.

I will really be better about it. I promise. I will try. I hope.

I have even been bad with my stamping....I have soooo much untouched "rubba" that I got from joining The Angel Company. They are such gorgeous stamps, that I really should be ashamed. Soooo, I have finally challenged myself to get using the pretties!!!!

Here are two cards that I have made this weekend. They both have used bleach to get the white color. Both the Tiger Face & Gerbera Daisy were stamped and embossed in black. Then I broke out the bleach pen. I have done it before with straigh bleach, and a paint brush -- and got the results much faster...but, I am out of plain bleach -- so I am working with what I have.



I used my SU! watercolor crayons and an aquapainter to color the green of the leaves and stem. The blue paper look a little wonky in the picture, with the added dimention of the brads, the paper is scanning a little goofy.



by the way -- the new TAC catty is coming soon!!! Drop me an email at Sarcasm.is.an.Artform@gmail.com, if you would like to order one for you!! Thanks!!

No comments: