Monday, October 29, 2007

Hey Faithful Readers! (or, is that "Reader"??)

I am really trying to ink up some of these delightful stamps that I have here, before my big box of TAC goodies gets here! You know, to minimize some of the guilt :)

This card features 3 stamps from Eat Cake Graphics. This & A Muse are two of my favorite companies...Honestly, if money were no object, I would truly own everything from both of these companies. The stamps used are Lilly Puddlesworth, Ryan Relaxes and Little Phillip's Ready for the Water. Hubby was trying to help me come up with a good quote for the inside...We could go with something sweet like, "We Miss you when you are not here...".

But, we are really thinking that Little Phillip is waiting to talk about Ryan, as soon as he floats away. Perhaps he is suffering from Floaty-Envy...as his Momma stuck him with the plain innertube...when everyone knows that the Spotted-Floaty-Critter is da bomb!!



Lemme know what you think...What does this card say to you?

1 comment:

Karen said...

Every reader should show hands