Friday, August 17, 2007

Cowboy Card

Well, it had to happen...as soon as I got the harddrive replaced on my laptop - it died again. Toshiba thinks that it is the motherboard. So, it will cost more money. Of course it will!


We went ahead and got me a new laptop! Yippee!! This is super sweet, a 17.5" screen -- very swanky! I lost everyone's email address...so, drop me a line at sarcasm.is.an.artform@gmail.com, if you ever want to hear from me again. :) Now, I just have to get more familiar with both Windows Vista and the feeling of having a full size keyboard. Until then, well...be prepared for typos...


In the meantime, here is a card that I made with the new box of goodies that I received as my starter pack from The Angel Company. When I chose him...I thought that he was cute. Now that I have used him...I am in love. I want to have more reasons to use him. I want to plan cowboy parties. I want to go to the rodeo and travel to Texas. I want a big strong cowboy, with his own set of spurs...Wait...maybe that had nothin' to do with stamping...


2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This card is too cute love your image and twine.

÷-[-shayla-]-÷ said...

If it is the motherboard, most likely data is recoverable for you - if you havn;t already tried.

Now that you have a new PC, you can get a external laptop harddrive USB box to stick your old drives into to transfer data to your new laptop :)

Good luck..