Thursday, August 2, 2007

Wanna Play Doctor?

Whooo!!! Two posts in one day!! Amazing!!

Well, yesterday was busy around here. Not only did I get my new racks hung for my A Muse stamps (c'mon, you have to admit, those are too cute to put away in a box...), but I also got an order from Ebay of 4 stamps. And, shhh...I stopped by a stamp store at my lunch hour and brought home a couple more.

I am out of control.

But, hey, at least I am using them. Right? Of course I am!! Here is the fun card that I made for hubby!! It is a tri-fold card, so there are three pics to view.







Bwaaahahhahaha!!!



Stamps by A Muse...WW crayons by SU!...Embossing powder, is a custom color of 2 blues and a silver I mixed, patterned paper by Rob & Bob Studios, white & green cardstock from Office Depot (I forgot the brand...) and blue cardstock is from the Bazzill Bling collection.

2 comments: