Monday, March 2, 2009

Ha! I crack myself up...AMC02

 



HA!! Fat Bottomed Girls, we make the rockin' world go'round...Don't we???

The A Muse Lounge is sponsoring another A Muse Artstamp challenge. This one, was to be inspired by a song. Well, Jennifer used the song Bicycle by Queen. We are complete Queen fans in this house!! So, the Queen song list has been running through my head. Yes, I could have gone more subdued and picked Crazy Little Thing called Love, We Will Rock You, or even Flash Gordon.

...I could not think of a good way to do Bohemian Rhapsody...

So, Fat Bottomed Girls it HAD to be!

The paper & chipboard star burst is from DCWV Rock Star. I used the A Muse Lady Diver stamp. Used my Copics to color in some hair, Rose colored glasses, and the fine line Multiliner added some fishnets & stilettos! (I had to rock her out, right???) I colored in her swimsuit with black, and then went over it with my clear Spica glitter pen. The Earth (sorry, the best I could do) was paper pieced out of scraps. Her podium, was the base of the podium from the Announcer, and the top just hand drawn to fake it. Oh, also had to add my favorite A Muse stamp...the Rock Star.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness this is hysterical! You crack me up too! Super card and awesome job on the challenge, I love it.

Laura said...

The card is so cute and funny! How creative!

*Analyn* said...

This one's great! I love the fishnets and stilettos!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! I love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with the A Muse Lounge challenge!! :)