Tuesday, December 23, 2008

mmmm....Cookies!!

 



Well, Suzy, I completely cased your Pringles Can!! Your can was a perfect idea for Teacher's Gifts for the Adorable Little One. Suzy, you are a complete goddess, and everyone needs to follow your blog religiously.

I filled the can with butterscotch chip cookies, and snickerdoodles. They are both VERY yummy. I had my own Snickerdoodle recipe. Actually, Betty Crocker had it for me. She is very nice that way!

The stamps were from A Muse's clear Baking Set. Here is a link...http://www.amuseartstamps.com/CartGenie/prod-2913.htm
Adorable, isn't it?

Well, this is my last day of work before my Christmas vacation, and of course, it is snowing again. Wish me luck trudging into the office! Hopefully the roads won't be too freaking horrible!!


Happy Holidays Everyone!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Glenda J said...

These are fantastic! I love the colours!