Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hope your Holiday was Very Merry!

Can you all believe that another Christmas was here and gone? I don't know about you, but once Christmas is over -- it really feels like winter should be over, too! But, nope, here, north of Chicago - winter will be hanging on for many more months. In fact, it has barely even started yet!!

I did get my new TAC catalog in the mail!! Yipppeeee!!! My own personal Wish List (I like to call it my NEED list...) gets bigger each time I flip through the book. I will have some catalogs available for purchase, by the weekend...so let me know if you are interested.

Meanwhile, we have been super busy here with my Christmas gift from hubby. May I introduce to you...Blitzen!!!! Here he is with The Fabulous Miss Roxie. He is a 4 month West Highland Terrier. And, I luv him :)




Soon, I will have more stamping creations to share. In the meantime, I have a puppy that needs to go outside.

No comments: